Sunday, October 10, 2004

long lost brother

Checking on my aol account which I hardly ever use because 99.9% of all received e-mails are spam, I accidentally discover an e-mail from my youngest brother, J. It is an accident because spammers have discovered that they can find your name and incorporate it in an e-mail addressed to yourself, so seeing e-mails with my last name in the address is nothing new. However, luck made me look twice at one e-mail and on opening it I discovered a message from J. I last spoke with him, several years ago, after my mother died. He had the unpleasant task of dealing with the funeral and post mortem affairs. I did not want to get involved as my parents had told me many years ago that they wanted nothing to do with me or my family. This situation, I feared, put some distance betweeen myself and my brother. So, I am glad that communication has been re-established.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home